Saturday, August 15, 2009

Alcomohol..


So I think I might give up the old getting drunk thing for a while.


I am just sick of feeling revolting the next day.


I don't always have a hangover, but I'm over wasting half the day feeling horrid.

So now more drinking for Hayley Bash for a while. I might have one or two, but no more.
I wanted to post about it as extra incentive to stick to it!

I'm looking forward to saving money too. I only drink spirits which is insanely expensive!

Does anyone else have an opinion on alcohol intake? Do you never drink? Do you limit your intake?

Why? How have you found the experience?

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Sobriety club!

    Yes you will save money. Money you can use on your trip!!

    It does have social aspect to it though so it depends whether you choose to drink slightly or not at all.

    I personally think it should be a choice to drink. At the moment I feel like it's more of a choice not to drink.

    have you pondered the social side of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you about writing off the next day! That is VERY annoying. You're awesome drunk or not, some people need a few to relax (eg. Me!)

    Woohoo for alcohol! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAHAHAHHA FUN POST!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't last very long!!!
    I should now revise this to:

    I plan to drink SMARTER.
    and not ALWAYS.

    lol.

    ReplyDelete