Saturday, May 9, 2009

USA

Amongst all the sadness of late, I have something awesome to look forward to.

AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO.

6 weeks of super fun. Oh, and some time in the UK too.

But i'm just so excited about going to the US.

I've always wanted to go there. This will be my first overseas trip!

the countdown in on. unfortunately it's quite large... 169 days!

169 days until I get to plant my feet in a different country.
To start my first real holiday. .
And 169 days until I see my friend Pat who I miss heaps and heaps. SO EXCITED.


169 days!
can't wait pootruck!

2 comments:

  1. i was surfing blogs and i came across yours and i had to comment because here you always hear people say "ahhh, i'm counting down till i go to England! i'm so happy! i'll get to see London!"
    basically it made me laugh to know that people elsewhere a re stoked to come here! what state are you going to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi maemae, thanks for commenting!
    I've got 4 weeks to explore the US, I'm landing in LA. Planning to see San Fran, San Diego, Vegas, LA, New York.. maybe even over to Canada, will have to see. My friend Pat who is there will be able to advise me!

    ReplyDelete