Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dinner Party *edited!

Ok, so I haven't got long to answer this challenge so I'm sure if I thought about it for a long time I could make it even more perfect, but off the top of my head.. here is the perfect Hayley Bash dinner party.

*edited - i had 9 people oops. had to make a cut and i changed one.

Guest List


Simon Waters


this is pretty self explanatory. another night with my boy.

Brett Lee


Both boyfriends I've had have always known their place. They were my boy. Brett Lee is my man.

Will Smith

What a guy. great actor. he has a sweet house with a basketball court. he'd be hilarious I presume. and could rap for us.

Hamish Blake

Possibly the coolest australian around. spunky, hilarious and from what I hear, totally nice and down to earth.

Mark Hoppus


My favourite musician. such a spunk. a bass player - hot! Simon and I would fight over him.


Edward Cullen



HOT. hot. Hot. hoT. hOt. This man is perfection in vampire form.

Pink



Would quite easily become Pink if I could. She's so spunky, talented and seems just like a really cool chick. Plus I wish I could pull off that spiffy short hair and have a toned as hell body.


Matthew Dawson

One of my best friends. (I figure I'll spare you a picture) He knows so much about so many weird and wonderful things that I figure he would keep a good convo happening and ask questions I might not think of. Plus we would then have SO much to discuss on future joint luncheons. We like nothing more than talking about other people, so imagine having these famous people to discuss!

Menu

I figure some of everything I love would be the perfect menu! So how does bite size portions of all these sound:

Scalloped potatoes
My favourite Subway
Hawiian Pizza
Fettachini Carbonara
Garlic Bread
Salami and Jarslberg cheese on an english muffin
Potato and Leek Soup
Grill'd chips with herb mayo
Chicken sandwiches (u know the ones omg)
Lots of spinach and fetta anything

Dessert would include
Ice cream (rainbow, vanilla and mint choc chip)
Custard
Butterscotch self-saucing pudding
Cheesecake
Lemon Meringue Pie
Mint Bubbly
Haighs Caramel Chocs

Of course I will have a chef preparing all of this, out of sight.

I would be drinking vodka cruisers (raspberry and cranberry & lime) and tropical orange bicardi breezers (such a girl) Everyone else can drink whatever their favourite is!

And...

I would wear a really cool Ouma dress with a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes something like this


There wouldn't really be a theme except we'd all be dressed up glamorously- I don't want anything to distract from enjoying the people.

The entertainment would of course be all of my favourite bands/artists. Will Smith would perform for us also. Cirque Du Soleil would put on a show for us. We would be visited by some tigers, cuddle them and get photos with them.

We'd talk about anything and everything. Matt and I would have thousands of questions. And the whole thing would be recorded and videoed and photographed so we'd remember everything.

Sounds like the best night ever to me!








3 comments:

  1. best pizza topping ever! that you chose. my favourite :) id be there with bells on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. well maybe he should be in the country!
    maybe then he'd get a gig.

    ReplyDelete