Friday, October 17, 2008

sup!

HELLO WORLD!

My first blog post!

I haven't planned a real theme for it, or decided exactly what it will be about but I've done it for a couple of reasons.

1. It's a good release for me to type things out!
2. I have fallen in love with many blogs and been inspired by them.
3. It will be great to look back on in years to come and see what my 22 y.o self had to say.

This is what my blog will definitely include

1. photos of my outfits. ala all the blogs I love :) - they inspire me, maybe I can do the same for others (although I highly doubt it, honestly)
2. random rambling! as the title promises!
3. talk about those nearest and dearest to me. I'll introduce them later!
4. hopefully something to do with running a household/money saving ideas
5. my shopping finds.
6. anecdotes about my life!

So who is this Hayley Bash?

Well my name is Hayley and Bash is my nickname, which is taken from my surname.

I'm 22, originally from Warrnambool. Have lived in Melbourne since I was 13.

I'm an Aries, but think horoscopes are really bull****!

I'm with a lovely boy called Simon who looks after me very well. We've been together 3.5 years..

We bought a house together in May.. loving it!

I run a shop full-time and nanny 4 afternoons a week too. Very busy!

I love shopping. Love clothes, shoes, bags, accessories!

I HATE peas, tuna, tomato, mushrooms and banana.

I LOVE LOLLIES. Junk food queen unfortunately.

I have a huge family, complicated, blended and extended and I wouldn't have it any
other way.

That should do it for now!

If you happen to be reading.. well, I'm chuffed!

thumbs up: white kit kat blocks mmmmm!
thumbs down: leggings as pants. who wants that much information?

No comments:

Post a Comment