Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hurrah!

Little improvements make me happy. The time is correct on my blog! I was outraged when my first post for 2009 was dated December 31st, 2008. I'd forgotten to fix it. All done now!

These are another of my favourite shoes. Also silver flats. Fully sequinned! From a random shop at Pacific Fair in QLD. On a side note our bus driver from motel to shops was hilarious. She spoke to everyone over the speaker saying such random things as 'there's macky wackys on the left for all your hangover needs' (McDonalds) and called Pacific Fair 'Packy Wacky'.. then she gave out buy 1 get 1 free coffee cards for a cafe in the centre... what a champ! If only more people you come across just briefly were so cheery and able to put a smile on your face.

oh yes, the shoes.



boo. these kind of photos always bring up a problem in the background. This one being that the wall behind the shoes needs a touch up paint job. lol.

2 comments:

  1. very cool eh. they're a bit battered from being
    worn out, but definitely a fave.

    ReplyDelete