Monday, November 24, 2008

Finally! 'Outfit' Post

Cardi - supre
Singlets - cotton on
skirt - cotton on
tights - cotton on (i think)
shoes - i love billy

I wore this to Simon's work xmas party. The skirt is actually a dress, I like it better as a skirt though! It only cost $10 yay. I wouldn't have paid the original $50 for it. I bloody love it though, I think I'll get heaps of wear out of it. These shoes are gorgeous, I love them. I love Billy have some great shoes.

Cardi - supre
T-shirt - supre
Grey top - cotton on
Jeans - gripp (half price!)
Shoes - Converse <3>

This is just a boring Saturday grocery shopping getup. And I look terribly emo, forgive me. It was my first every outfit photo though. The t-shirt is inspired by a youtube video... if you haven't seen it, have a look:
Beached
I find it hilarious. It's even more funny just to quote it.




No comments:

Post a Comment