Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fickle!

I think I have found a new adjective for myself.

I change my mind about things very quickly.

Reading through my list for 2010, there are things on there I don't want to do already.
Not because I'm lazy or am being stubborn, because my idea of my future has changed.

I would still LOVE to open my business or at least work towards it, but I've also been hijacked by the thought of going to uni. I am feeling REALLY passionate about it.

I've found my ideal course. Double degree of social work and psychology - amazing.

I want to help people. I loved studying psych in school. I want to bring my unique (awful) experiences to a positive outcome. Helping people through what I've been through with my 'been there, done that' perspective.

So.. maybe I should update the list :)



2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea!
    You could even do a semester overseas one year or something!
    i like that you are using your difficult experiences to help other people.
    Turn a negative into a postive.
    its very kind of you to do!
    some people would find it hard to confront feelings like that on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind! Much better to revise your list than continue on a path that's not for you. Uni sounds like a fabulous idea - good luck pursuing it!

    ReplyDelete