Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Festive Season

So I'm posting a little out of order... I haven't even told about my holiday yet! But here is a bit of a look at my Christmas and New Years celebrations.


Jorja and I - Xmas day
Could this girl be any cuter. I am tickling her here and if it was me
giggling I would look hideous, Jorja looks SO CUTE. I love this kid!



Jorja's new pogo stick from Santa. I did 305 jumps in a row. Winner!


My family. Mum, Gary, Nick and Jorja.
[look how pale I am compared to them! aurgh! i'm the porcelain brunette one of the bunch ha.]



HAPPY NEW YEAR!


BFF's Hailz and Dowey. wish i'd smiled for this one but oh well.


oh yeah! pool party!

no more new years photos, it was too hot for attractive pictures!

It was a very fun festive season for Hayley Bash :)

1 comment:

  1. looks like so much fun, happy new year!

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete